Dinamo Zagreb – Legia Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Dinamo Zagreb 1-1 Legia
Date: 04.08.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: Champions League – Qualification – Semi-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet
Dinamo Zagreb – Legia Match Preview
- Dinamo Zagreb head into this UEFA Champions League (UCL) third qualifying match looking to break a one-year absence from the tournament’s group stage. A win would not only take them a step closer to that aim, but it’d also see them win five straight UCL qualifying matches for the first time since 2012, whilst another qualifying clean sheet would see them register four consecutively for the first time since 2013.
- Although they were forced to settle for a 3-3 domestic league draw at this venue over the weekend, Dinamo’s impressive record of just one loss across their last eight UCL home games (W5, D2, L1) should give them confidence. That record gets better in the UCL qualifiers (if excluding playoffs) with Dinamo going undefeated across their last ten such fixtures (W7, D3).
- Legia Warsaw head into this first ever H2H clash on the back of a first domestic league loss in 17 matches. They have won all four of their UCL qualifying matches so far though, and should be confident of upsetting the odds thanks to their recent record of nine wins and eight clean sheets across their last 11 UCL qualifying encounters (W9, D1, L1).
- The sole defeat across those 11 games came on the road for the Polish side, who otherwise have put together a club record four straight away wins in this competition – each coming via a single-goal margin. Another win to extend that record may come as a result of late drama, given that each of those four previous victories saw the decisive goal stuck beyond the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Playmaker Lovro Majer scored two and assisted three of Dinamo’s eight UCL goals this campaign. Meanwhile, Mahir Emreli scored both his UCL goals away from home for Legia, on either side of the break.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored within 90 minutes in just 20% of Legia’s last 15 UCL games, whilst the same happened in 35.71% of Zagreb’s last 14 UCL home games.