Coventry – Fulham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Coventry 4-1 Fulham
Date: 02.10.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet.
Coventry – Fulham Match Preview
- Coventry City fans could have been forgiven for letting their excitement get the better of them as they looked to be emerging as the Championship’s surprise package thanks to a stellar league start. Yet they were given a harsh reality check last time out as they suffered their heaviest league defeat since December 2006 at the hands of Luton Town (5-0).
- It could be yet another bad day at the office for the match outsiders here as the starting pre-game favourite has gone unbeaten in all but one of Coventry’s league games so far (W8, D1, L1). In spite of their outsider status, the ‘Sky Blues’ are enjoying life back in front of large crowds at the Ricoh Arena and will look to extend their perfect home league record even further (W5).
- After a minor blimp in recent form, Marco Silva’s Fulham looked back to their best last time out as they raced into a 3-1 half-time lead and saw the game out with no problems. Quick starts have been typical of the promotion-chasing Cottagers this season, leading at the interval more times than anyone else (HT: W7, D2, L1).
- As a byproduct of their flying starts, Fulham have scored at least five more first-half goals than any other side (1.4 per-match on average). Moreover, an early goal would help ease the nerves here as they’ve often struggled away against the hosts, going winless in five of the last six away H2Hs (D1, L4).
- Players to watch: Two Championship golden boot contenders come head-to-head here – Coventry’s Viktor Gyökeres hit the opener in four of his last five scoring games whilst Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrović (league goals:10) scored his first ever first-half hat-trick last time out.
- Hot stat: Fulham have averaged a league-high 6.6 shots on target per game so far (66 overall).