Belarus – Czech Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Belarus 0-2 Czech
Date: 11.10.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: World Cup – Qualification | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet.
Belarus – Czech Match Preview
- A fifth World Cup Qualification (WCQ) defeat in a row has put Belarus rock bottom of Group E, and their search for an unlikely World Cup finals appearance will surely now continue into the next WCQ campaign. They still have a part to play in this group though, and taking points here could spell disaster for the Czech Republic and their quest to finish second, as the visitors continue to hunt an appearance at the world’s biggest football tournament for the first time since 2006.
- Working against Belarus is the fact this game will be held in Russia’s Kazan due to pandemic travel restrictions. However their last match at this venue saw Belarus restrict Belgium to just one goal (L 1-0), a huge improvement on the 8-0 thrashing they received from the same nation just months earlier.
- The Czech Republic’s back-and-forth 2-2 draw with Wales last time out has put them in a precarious position, as they sit level with the Welsh on eight points, but have played one more game. That makes this match a must-win in the battle for second place, especially as desire at home for another tournament appearance continues to build after an impressive Euro 2020 showing.
- The visitors could only put one past Belarus in the reverse fixture though (W 1-0), despite a dominant display, but will look for more here as goal difference could be the decider in this tight second-place battle. The last time they played a competitive match away from home against a team ranked 90th or worse by FIFA – like Belarus – the Czechs won 6-2 (vs Estonia), so a handicap-beating win like five of the previous six all-time H2Hs isn’t out of the question.
- Players to watch: Lokomotiv forward Vitali Lisakovich could be Belarus’ biggest threat after scoring three of their six WCQ goals, whilst Antonín Barák was the Czech matchwinner when these nations last met.
- Hot stat: Belarus have conceded between the 30th minute and half-time in five of their previous seven competitive matches.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Belarus 0-2 Czech Republic Predictions and Betting Tips 11.10.2021"