Albania – Poland Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Albania 0-1 Poland
Date: 12.10.2021 | Match at: 19:45 | League: World Cup – Qualification | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet.
Albania – Poland Match Preview
- With a first-ever World Cup finals spot in sight, Albania have increased the tempo with three consecutive World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) wins – a first for the tiny Balkan nation. The ‘Red and Blacks’ now need to scale another peak, and secure a historic first WCQ win over Poland and just the second since their sole H2H win which came back in 1953. With only one point separating the sides ahead of this encounter, second-placed Albania will feel the extra pressure of having table-toppers England as one of their next two opponents.
- Victory here and three WCQ home wins in a row will be another first for Albania, and they have the momentum of impressive five-game competitive home form behind them (W4, L1). Scoring first will soothe any nerves, as the team scoring first in Albania’s home WCQs hasn’t lost in nearly 25 years!
- Poland have scored in every game they’ve played in 2021, and a 5-0 thrashing of San Marino last time out kept them unbeaten in four WCQs (W3, D1) – a run that also includes a 4-1 win over Albania. Seeking redemption for their Euro 2020 group stage exit will be top of Poland’s agenda and a win here would put them second and into the playoff spot with favourable final WCQ fixtures coming up.
- The Poles are one of Europe’s top-scoring teams in the WCQs, averaging 3.43 goals per game. With 24 strikes across their last eight WCQ away games too, Poland have shown their a team worth following on the road.
- Players to watch: Red-hot Armando Broja has scored in Albania’s last three qualifiers, including two decisive goals. Meanwhile, Adam Buksa has become a late goal specialist with his last three strikes for Poland all arriving beyond the 80th minute.
- Hot stat: The team scoring first has never lost any of the 12 matches between Albania and Poland.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Albania 0-1 Poland Predictions and Betting Tips 12.10.2021"