Fulham – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 4-1 QPR
Date: 16.10.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 12 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – QPR Match Preview
- Last time out Fulham imploded in the second half, conceding four goals in a crushing 4-1 Championship defeat to Coventry City just prior to the international break. That break will have come as a welcome relief for the ‘Cottagers’, whose post-August Championship run (W2, D1, L3) has dragged them down to fifth, although that isn’t a reason to be worried just yet as the Londoners have more points at this stage than in their last two Championship campaigns, each of which ended in promotion.
- The hosts at least remain strong starters as no other Championship side has scored more than Fulham’s five goals within the first ten minutes. A fourth consecutive H2H victory over fellow West London rivals Queens Park Rangers could also be in sight if Fulham can continue their recent solid league form at Craven Cottage (W3, L1).
- Two goals beyond the 70th minute gave QPR a precious 3-2 win over Preston North End as they made it back-to-back wins heading into the international break. Although this has proved an inconsistent season so far after dropping points in five of their last eight league matches, their fans are still enjoying their best 11-game start (by position) to a Championship campaign since 2013/14, the season they were last promoted.
- Another QPR late show in this West London derby wouldn’t surprise thanks to their league best record in second-halves (SH record: W7, D3, L1) which could be crucial to any playoff push. The ‘Rs’ do need to improve their away form though, as they now remain winless in three away Championship games including back-to-back 2-1 losses.
- Players to watch: Aleksandar Mitrović continues to be Fulham’s lucky charm as across the four Championship games that the striker failed to score, they’ve picked up just a single point. Continuing to make QPR fans rise from their seats, Ilias Chair has netted three of their last five goals.
- Hot stat: Eight of Fulham’s last ten Championship matches have seen the same result at half-time and full-time.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Fulham 4-1 QPR Predictions and Betting Tips 16.10.2021"