Betis – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Betis 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen
Date: 21.10.2021 | Match at: 17:45 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64 | Bookie: Unibet.
Betis – Bayer Leverkusen Match Preview
- With Real Betis and Bayer Leverkusen both winning their opening two UEFA Europa League (UEL) matches this campaign, this fixture could prove to be a real showdown between two of the competition’s strongest outfits as they likely battle it out for top spot in Group G. The hosts, buoyed by a last-minute league win on Monday (1-0 v Alavés), will be looking to qualify for the UEL knockout stages for a third straight time after doing so in their last two appearances.
- Losing just two of their previous 18 UEL matches (W9, D7), Betis fans will be hoping for another victory here, especially after netting seven goals across their opening two UEL matches this campaign. After conceding just four times in their eight previous UEL home matches, the Spanish outfit have since conceded three goals in their last two home UEL matches though, which means they’ll have to be on guard here against a free-scoring Leverkusen side.
- A thumping 5-1 defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich at the weekend will have dented Leverkusen’s confidence after what was previously a very good start to the season. Still sat third in the Bundesliga regardless, the visitors boast a 72.73% win-rate this season over their 11 matches (W8, D1, L2 – GF: 30) and will expect to go far in this edition of the UEL.
- What will cause concern ahead of this clash though is Leverkusen’s terrible form on Spanish soil in European football, winning just three of their 19 such matches previously (D3, L13) and with the last victory coming back in 2013! However, with 11 wins from their last 15 UEL matches (L4), an away victory here would still not surprise.
- Players to watch: Betis’ Borja Iglesias scored his side’s late winner in La Liga on Monday, and he’s also scored once in two UEL matches this season. Leverkusen wonderkid Florian Wirtz is having a season to remember, he has six goals and six assists in his nine first-team appearances so far!
- Hot stat: Leverkusen have averaged 2.67 goals across their last 15 UEL matches.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Betis 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen Predictions and Betting Tips 21.10.2021"