Norwich – Arsenal Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norwich 0-5 Arsenal
Date: 26.12.2021 | Match at: 16:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 19 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: Unibet.
Norwich – Arsenal Match Preview
- If Norwich City are to avoid being bottom of the Premier League (PL) at Christmas, they must end a five-match winless run (D2, L3) during which they scored once and conceded seven times. Out of action for almost two weeks due to Covid-19 related postponements, Dean Smith’s side have historically struggled against Arsenal with no PL H2H win since October 2012 (D2, L6).
- The ‘Canaries’ did draw the last two league meetings here so there is some hope, although with just one home league win all season (D2, L6), they’ve given their fans precious little to shout about. With each of their last three PL matches here producing under 2.5 goals, they haven’t excited neutrals either.
- Conversely, a resurgent Arsenal have been well worth watching recently as they enter this fixture on the back of three straight league wins and a thumping 5-1 midweek EFL Cup triumph over Sunderland. Having not conceded a first-half goal in four PL matches (W3, L1), they’ve also won ‘to nil’ in all four matches they’ve played this term against sides starting this round in the bottom four.
- The ‘Gunners’ will lie fourth at Christmas whatever the result here despite underwhelming league away form this term (W3, D1, L5), with three of those losses coming in their last four PL road trips. As favourites to prevail at Carrow Road, they’ll look to increase their tally of just two away league goals after half-time this term.
- Players to watch: Todd Cantwell was the last man to score for Norwich against Arsenal and three of his last six senior club goals came between the 65th and 80th minute. More likely to strike early, Gabriel Martinelli has netted three times before the 50th minute across Arsenal’s last two PL outings.
- Hot stat: There’s been goals during both halves in five of Arsenal’s last six competitive fixtures (W4, L2).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Norwich 0-5 Arsenal Predictions and Betting Tips 26.12.2021"