QPR – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
QPR 0-1 Bournemouth
Date: 27.12.2021 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 24 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet.
QPR – Bournemouth Match Preview
- Queens Park Rangers return to action following two postponed Championship matches with some injury concerns remaining as they bid to keep their playoff push on course. They’ve had a long time to stew over their 2-0 defeat to Stoke City (Dec 5) that ended a six-match league unbeaten run (W4, D2), a sequence in which they scored first on five occasions.
- If the ‘Hoops’ get ahead here, that should settle any nerves as they’re unbeaten at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium when netting the opener in the Championship this term (W6, D1). Encouragingly, the home side on the day has not lost a competitive H2H since December 2001 (QPR: W3, D2, L3) while curiously, three of the last four meetings produced a 2-1 scoreline.
- Boasting an almost clean bill of health – a rare thing this winter – Bournemouth have their sights set on taking advantage of others’ misfortune as they look to return to the top of the Championship. After starting their campaign strongly they’ve hit a dip in form and are winless in six matches (D3, L3), failing to score in their last two.
- This is their final league away game of 2021, and Bournemouth could do with rediscovering the form that saw them go seven consecutive Championship road matches without conceding earlier this term – which they’ve since followed up with four winless games (D2, L2)! Nevertheless, they’re still unbeaten in 75% of league away matches entered as favourites this season, conceding a league-low seven goals on their travels.
- Players to watch: Chris Willock has scored three times across his last five matches – all three of those goals were QPR’s first of the game. Meanwhile, Philip Billing’s last six appearances for Bournemouth saw him score twice and pick up five yellow cards!
- Hot stat: Bournemouth have conceded just one first-half goal in Championship away action this season.