Bristol City – Millwall Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bristol City 3-2 Millwall
Date: 02.01.2022 | Match at: 14:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 26 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bristol City – Millwall Match Preview
- Bristol City led early against Queens Park Rangers on Thursday night but couldn’t hold on as they went down 2-1, and they’ll now start 2022 in 18th place in the Championship standings. Although clear of the relegation zone, they’ll strive for improvement having won just two of their last nine league outings (D2, L5).
- Each of Bristol City’s last three games have witnessed scoring in injury time, including Thursday’s match. That followed a familiar pattern of the ‘Robins’ starting well at home, as they’ve now scored first in each of their last five Championship games here (W2, D1, L2), three times inside 20 minutes. However, a repeat could be a struggle as they haven’t won any of the last five league H2Hs they’ve hosted (D3, L2), on four occasions drawing a first-half blank.
- Millwall returned to action following two postponements by impressively beating Coventry City 1-0 with just 14 senior players available, a fixture which featured 15-year-old Zak Lovelace coming on as a late substitute. Hopeful that experienced players can return for this clash, they’ll bid to renew their push for the playoffs with games in hand over some of the sides above them.
- Yet to trail at half-time on the road in the league this term (HT: W2, D10), Millwall have also led the last two H2Hs here 1-0 at the break, and haven’t lost at Ashton Gate since January 2012 (W2, D3). The ‘Lions’ could therefore see this as an opportunity to build on that midweek win but haven’t won a Championship road game since October (D1, L3).
- Players to watch: Alex Scott opened the scoring inside 20 minutes in two of Bristol City’s last three home outings, whilst Tom Bradshaw netted in each of Millwall’s last four Championship matches, three times before half-time.
- Hot stat: A league-high 70% (16) of Millwall’s league matches this term have seen both teams score (Bristol City: 62%).