Fulham – Blackpool Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 1-1 Blackpool
Date: 28.01.2022 | Match at: 16:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – Blackpool Match Preview
- A dramatic 3-2 Championship victory away to Stoke City over the weekend saw top of the table Fulham make it four league wins in-a-row as the West London outfit gun for promotion straight back to the Premier League. That was also the fourth consecutive time that Marco Silva’s side had notched three or more goals in a match, including back-to-back 6-2 home wins, as the ‘Cottagers’ set their sights on Blackpool to avenge the Seasiders’ impressive 1-0 win in the reverse fixture.
- That was one of just four losses that Fulham have suffered across their 27 Championship outings this campaign (W17, D6), and remarkably just one of three times that they have been kept off the scoresheet. Fulham’s impressive league form at Craven Cottage will give them the edge in this clash though, losing just twice at this venue (W9, D3) and winning by a margin of two or more goals in all nine victories!
- Successive 1-0 Championship wins have moved visiting Blackpool into contention for a surprise play-off push this season, even if that potential achievement remains a long shot at present. Sitting eight points shy of the top six ahead of the weekend’s action – albeit with a game in hand – Neil Critchley’s side will have to be at their very best to secure an impressive double over the leaders whom they last beat here in 1986 (D4, L6 since).
- Blackpool are one of the lowest Championship scorers outside the bottom-three (28), and as such, they could find it difficult to both outscore Fulham and grab victory here given that they’ve secured just one clean sheet in 12 away league outings this season (W3, D4, L5).
- Players to watch: Fulham’s Harry Wilson has an incredible 18 league goal contributions this campaign (G8, A10), with four strikes coming between the 50th and 60th minute. Blackpool’s Jerry Yates has seven Championship strikes this season with five of those coming in the second half.
- Hot stat: Blackpool’s Championship matches this season have averaged just 8.37 total match corners – the competition’s second-lowest such tally.