Huddersfield – Sheffield Utd Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Huddersfield 0-0 Sheffield Utd
Date: 12.02.2022 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 32 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Huddersfield – Sheffield Utd Match Preview
- A standout run of 11 Championship games without loss (W5, D6) has seen Huddersfield Town catapult themselves firmly into the play-off picture. Fifth in the table heading into this round, rivals below do hold games in hand so even more robust defensive displays are needed after they’ve restricted their opponents to one goal or less across six of their last seven league matches.
- That strong defensive form means that Huddersfield have conceded 11 fewer goals than what they had at this stage last season whilst they’ve also accumulated 13 more points. The ‘Terriers’ will look to build on that in this Yorkshire derby with tenth-placed Sheffield United, aware that they’re yet to lose any home league match against a side currently sitting outside the division’s top eight (D4, L7).
- Although they currently technically sit in mid-table, Sheffield United could prove to be a dark horse in this season’s play-off race. After an impressive run of eight wins from their last 11 league matches (D2, L1), they’re only four points behind their hosts with three games in hand. For them, it’s been strong attacking performances that have sustained that good form as they’re looking to score 2+ goals for a sixth straight league game here!
- With 74% of their goals coming after half-time this season, including each of their last four on the road and their consolation strike in the 2-1 reverse loss, United could again stage a late showing in this derby matchup.
- Players to watch: Duane Holmes has scored in each of his last two competitive home appearances, with Huddersfield winning all five competitive matches that he’s scored in this season. Billy Sharp has four goals across his last three Sheffield United appearances and netted in the reverse.
- Hot stat: There’s been a league-low average of 0.68 goals scored in the first half of Sheffield United fixtures this season.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Huddersfield 0-0 Sheffield Utd Predictions and Betting Tips 12.02.2022"