Millwall – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Millwall 2-0 QPR
Date: 15.02.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 30 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Millwall – QPR Match Preview
- A 2-1 win was just the tonic for Millwall to end back-to-back winless games on their annual ‘Memorial Day’ fixture, in which they honour fans lost across the previous year. Gary Rowett’s men now seek their first consecutive league wins since October, but they can at least point to a solid record across their last 15 Tuesday league games for confidence (W6, D7, L2).
- The ‘Lions’ can certainly take pride in their home league form, with a return of just one defeat across their last nine Championship clashes at The Den (W5, D3, L1). Yet despite that formidable home record, Millwall have lost both of their competitive London derbies at home this season by a 2-1 scoreline, each time after the scoring was opened within 20 minutes.
- Queens Park Rangers’ automatic promotion charge was left bruised after a shock 1-0 loss at rock-bottom Barnsley made it just one win in five matches. The ‘Rs’ consequently sit six points adrift of the top two, as manager Mark Warburton put his side’s latest defeat down to a ‘laboured and slow’ performance.
- QPR have also failed to score in back-to-back away games for the first time since October 2020, and here they will aim to avoid a third by extending a three-game unbeaten run of away H2Hs. They may need at least two goals to win though, as Warburton has never kept a clean sheet in seven touchline meetings with Gary Rowett (W2, D3, L2).
- Players to watch: Millwall’s Mason Bennett is rarely far from the action, as he has scored twice and accrued three yellow cards across his last four appearances. The importance of Chris Willock cannot be understated either, after contributing to eight of QPR’s last ten league goals (G2, A6).
- Hot stat: Despite keeping just one clean sheet, QPR boss Mark Warburton is unbeaten in all of his personal H2Hs with Millwall (W5, D3).