Hull – Barnsley Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hull 0-2 Barnsley
Date: 22.02.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 34 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37 | Bookie: Unibet.
Hull – Barnsley Match Preview
- Whilst two recent away draws against teams fighting for promotion were good results, Hull City’s run of five games without victory (D2, L3) is becoming a concern, although the threat of relegation remains distant. With Shota Arveladze still getting used to the Hull hot seat, their conservative approach this season has seen them score just 0.82 goals on average per game, with a league-high 25 of their Championship games subsequently seeing fans witness less than 2.5 match goals.
- A nervous return to the MKM Stadium awaits the ‘Tigers’ after they lost their last two home matches 0-1, replicating the scoreline when hosting Barnsley last season. Hull got their revenge in a 2-0 win in this season’s reverse fixture though, and will be looking for their first league double over their visitors since the 2007/08 season.
- A measly tally of 17 points leaves Barnsley rooted to the foot of the table, with relegation seemingly becoming a certainty with each passing week. The league’s lowest scorers (19) drew their 15th blank of the season with a 1-0 defeat to Coventry last time out, the 13th of their 20 league losses to come by a one-goal margin this season.
- With five of their last six road trips in the league also seeing them go down by a single goal, it’s been fine margins for Barnsley this season, who remain the only Championship side yet to win on the road (D4, L12). The ‘Tykes’ will hope to draw some inspiration from that H2H here last season, yet having lost their last four games played on a Tuesday, grabbing their first Championship away win of the campaign in this match would seem unlikely for Poya Asbaghi’s men.
- Players to watch: Keane Lewis-Potter has been Hull’s main danger-man this season, with five of his seven goals being his team’s opener, while Barnsley’s Carlton Morris has scored seven of his last 11 Championship goals on the road.
- Hot stat: Hull have lost as many games when starting as the betting favourite at home as they’ve won/drawn (W2, D2, L4).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Hull 0-2 Barnsley Predictions and Betting Tips 22.02.2022"