Hoffenheim – Stuttgart Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hoffenheim 2-1 Stuttgart
Date: 25.02.2022 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 24 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57 | Bookie: Unibet.
Hoffenheim – Stuttgart Match Preview
- Hoffenheim are starting to turn a poor 2022 around, winning two consecutive Bundesliga games after losing their four competitive matches prior. Whilst now sitting outside the Champions League spots on goal difference only, they could be in a much better position if they could just start their games a little stronger, having now conceded first in six of their last eight league games (W3, D2, L3).
- It’s still a successful season for Hoffenheim so far, with their 11 Bundesliga wins the same tally they managed throughout the entirety of last season – a campaign where they finished in a disappointing 11th place. Seven of their victories came at home (D2, L2), and Hoffenheim are likely to be confident of adding to that as they’re unbeaten in six home league H2Hs (W4, D2) in an exciting spate of meetings that saw five produce at least three match goals.
- Stuttgart are having their own mini-resurgence, at least in terms of goals after scoring five across their last three league games (D1, L2) after failing to score at all in the five prior. However an improvement upfront hasn’t done much in the table, with relegation-threatened Stuttgart now winless in eight Bundesliga matches and four points adrift from safety.
- Taking a lead and opening the scoring for the first time since December in their last game, before conceding a demoralizing injury-time equaliser, shows not all is dead and buried yet. And if they can build on their recent better scoring form and improve on their joint-league low eight away goals, then maybe a shock win at Hoffenheim could finally give Stuttgart their second Bundesliga away win of the campaign (W1, D4, L6).
- Players to watch: With just four goals in 21 games Andrej Kramarić is having one of his worst Bundesliga seasons with the club, but two of his goals have been decisive, including the winner last matchday. Meanwhile, new signing Tiago Tomas scored a brace in his first away game for Stuttgart, and will likely be their main attacking hope here.
- Hot stat: Stuttgart’s four wins after 23 games is their joint-worst record at this stage of any Bundesliga season.