Blackburn – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackburn 1-0 QPR
Date: 26.02.2022 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 35 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Blackburn – QPR Match Preview
- A torrid month for Blackburn Rovers has seen them go from potential title contenders to defending their playoff hopes, due to a scoreless five-game run in the Championship (D2, L3). Losing 1-0 after conceding in the 92nd minute to ten-man Sheffield United during midweek was a particularly painful experience, and the Ewood Park faithful will now have to play a vital role in boosting morale.
- On an encouraging note for them, Rovers have won 33 of their 54 league points at home, while manager Tony Mowbray has won four of his six H2H league encounters with Queens Park Rangers at home (D1, L1). Any further improvement on that will also see Blackburn prevent a first league double of defeats to QPR since 1970/71.
- QPR have been direct benefactors of Rovers’ slump, leapfrogging them in the table with a 2-1 win vs Blackpool, despite being reduced to ten-men themselves. Whilst they have conceded first in three of their last four games, QPR know there’s no better time to travel to Ewood Park and get their first win there this century (D2, L8) given Rovers’ scoring troubles.
- The ‘Hoops’ will be looking to rediscover their traveling form after scoring in all 13 away league matches prior to the most recent two (L2). Their attacking ways have left them vulnerable though, with both teams scoring in 11 of their 15 Championship games on the road.
- Players to watch: Rovers will look to Sam Gallagher to pick up the slack left by the injured Ben Brereton Díaz, having scored seven of his last eight league goals at home, while QPR’s Ilias Chair has opened his side’s account in six of his seven goalscoring outings this season.
- Hot stat: There has been a first-half goal scored in 14 of QPR’s 17 away matches in all competitions this season.