Monaco – Reims Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Monaco 1-2 Reims
Date: 27.02.2022 | Match at: 13:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 26 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet.
Monaco – Reims Match Preview
- A 1-1 draw with bottom-side Bordeaux last time out in Ligue 1 has dented Monaco’s push for the European spots. That poor result extended new manager Philippe Clement’s mediocre start in charge of the ‘Monégasques’, now winning just two of his six Ligue 1 matches in charge so far, a trend that will need to swiftly improve for a top-five finish this term.
- Monaco can at least fall back on their outstanding home league form to reignite their European push, now remaining unbeaten across their last ten Stade Louis II outings (W7, D3) – the second-longest streak in the competition. The visit of Reims also brings more positives for Monaco who have lost just one of the last 20 Ligue 1 H2Hs (W10, D9) – five of the last six resulting in draws – and haven’t been beaten in a home top-flight H2H since September 1974!
- Reims’ 1-1 draw with Brest last time out did little to quell their relegation fears as that result made it just one victory across seven Ligue 1 outings for the Champagne side (D3, L3). Óscar García’s men also find themselves on a poor run of form on the road after winning just one of their last ten away league matches (D4, L5) which doesn’t bode well for this long trip south to the Principality.
- The ‘Red and Whites’ saving grace could come in the form of their defence which has conceded the fewest goals (29) of any side below seventh spot in the Ligue 1 standings before this matchday. They’ve also conceded less than two goals in 11 of their last 13 league outings which remains a big positive.
- Players to watch: Monaco captain Wissam Ben Yedder has notched an impressive 14 league strikes this campaign, 11 coming on home soil. Meanwhile, Reims defender Wout Faes scored his fourth Ligue 1 goal of the season last time out, three of which have been match-opening headers!
- Hot stat: Reims’ last four away Ligue 1 matches have produced four red cards.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Monaco 1-2 Reims Predictions and Betting Tips 27.02.2022"