West Brom – Swansea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
West Brom 0-2 Swansea
Date: 28.02.2022 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 35 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet.
Monaco – Reims Match Preview
- After watching his side squander a 1-0 lead at Middlesbrough last time out, West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Bruce’s longest-ever winless start to a managerial tenure was confirmed (D1, L3). Defiant after that game, Bruce hinted that his side could still get ‘back in the mixer’, and he’ll hope that a positive run can start versus Swansea, a side he’s unbeaten against in five of seven personal H2Hs (W3, D2, L2).
- One positive WBA can take from their recent defeat is that they finally scored a goal, ending a 479 minute scoreless run ahead of that first-half opener. West Brom fans will next hope that their side can improve upon back-to-back scoreless second-tier home games, as another failure to score here would be their longest such run since 2003!
- An enforced break due to UK storms over the last week has given Swansea greater preparation time for this clash and more time to reflect on their chastising 4-0 defeat at Sheffield United last time out. Thankfully for Swansea fans, despite that heavy loss, the Welshmen sit firmly in the midtable battle with no real relegation worries on the horizon.
- After losing their last three away league games, Swansea now seek to avoid a fourth in succession for the first time since 2018/19. To do so, they’ll likely need to score – something that they’ve only managed once across their last 551 minutes of away play! Should they fail again, it would represent Swansea’s longest ever scoreless run of away games in the modern Championship.
- Players to watch: WBA’s Andy Carroll has scored more league goals against Swansea than any other side, including five in his last six league H2Hs. For Swansea, Michael Obafemi has scored two of his three goals since joining the club across the last four games, both of which were team openers.
- Hot stat: Only four sides have averaged more points per game than WBA when scoring first ahead of the round (W11, D1, L2).