Huddersfield – Peterborough Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Huddersfield 3-0 Peterborough
Date: 03.03.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet.
Huddersfield – Peterborough Match Preview
- While there may be a potential change in ownership off the field, Huddersfield Town’s form has remained the same. Following a comfortable 2-0 win over Birmingham last time out, Carlos Corberán’s men stretched their unbeaten run to an impressive 15 Championship matches (W8, D7), which has now eclipsed their club-record run of 14 second-tier unbeaten games that was set way back in 1919/20!
- That unbeaten run means the ‘Terriers’ can actually end the evening in second place, though that would likely be short lived due to the fact that teams around them have games in hand. They’re unbeaten in eight home games too (W4, D4), but considering Huddersfield won twice from behind across those matches but also squandered a lead to draw three times, this game could end up being another topsy-turvy encounter.
- Peterborough are sitting at the opposite end of the table from Huddersfield, and new manager Grant McCann will be feeling the pressure to end the bottom side’s rotten run of 11 winless league games. To do so he must also overcome his own 100% losing record against Huddersfield (L3), and after losing his first game in charge (0-3 vs Hull), McCann will have his fingers crossed he can win his first away game in the hot seat, just as he did in two of his last three appointments.
- That will be easier said than done though, as Peterborough are the worst performing away side in the division (W1, D1, L15) after witnessing a league-high eight away games that were level at half-time end in defeat. A flurry of late goals hasn’t helped Peterborough either, as they’ve conceded more league goals beyond the hour mark alone (37) than nine Championship sides have conceded in total!
- Players to watch: Huddersfield’s Jordan Rhodes often shines against Peterborough as he has five goals across six personal H2Hs. For Peterborough, Jonson Clarke-Harris scored in the reverse fixture, and four of his five goals this season have arrived beyond half-time.
- Hot stat: Huddersfield are unbeaten in 12 of their 13 home league games entered as favourites (W8, D4, L1).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Huddersfield 3-0 Peterborough Predictions and Betting Tips 04.03.2022"