Fulham – Blackburn Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 2-0 Blackburn
Date: 04.03.2022 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – Blackburn Match Preview
- Fulham return to Craven Cottage after their trip to Cardiff ended in a 1-0 win that extended their substantial Championship lead. Once again, all eyes are on last Saturday’s matchwinner Aleksandar Mitrović, who broke the Championship’s all-time goalscoring record in Fulham’s last game here, even if the slender nature of that 2-1 victory over Peterborough was a surprise.
- Prior to that victory over the ‘Posh’, Fulham’s previous three home league wins this year came by a three-goal margin or greater. Few would be surprised at yet another ‘HT/FT’ double for Fulham either, with the Thameside outfit holding an excellent 83% win rate in home league matches where they’ve led at half-time this campaign (W10, D2).
- Psychologically, Blackburn Rovers could not have begun March with a worse opponent, after suffering a record home loss in the reverse fixture (0-7). They entered 2022 with aspirations to topple Fulham at the summit, but as the tenth anniversary of the club’s last Premier League relegation looms, the Lancastrians have taken just four points since the start of February.
- As it was in the infamous hiding Fulham gave them back in November, conceding first will likely be fatal for Blackburn, given their preceding run of five Championship road trips without scoring. On the flipside, they’ve been rewarded for good starts, winning the last five away league games to see them net inside the first 15 minutes.
- Players to watch: Bobby De Cordova-Reid is Fulham’s only scorer other than Mitrović across their last three home games, with his two strikes in that time both coming after the 80th minute. Meanwhile, Reda Khadra was Blackburn’s matchwinner in his most recent outing (W 1-0 vs QPR) – his only Championship away goal to date was also a decisive opener.
- Hot stat: Half of Fulham’s first-half home league goals have arrived beyond the 30th minute.