Ath Bilbao – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Ath Bilbao 3-1 Levante
Date: 06.03.2022 | Match at: 21:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 27 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Ath Bilbao – Levante Match Preview
- Top-six hopefuls Athletic Bilbao will close out this La Liga (LL) matchday in Monday night action after their giant killing Copa del Rey campaign finally came to an end away to Valencia (1-0) on Wednesday evening, marking their third defeat from four games across all competitions. All three losses came away from home however, so a return to San Mamés will be most welcome for manager Marcelino as he takes on a club he represented nearly 50 times as a midfielder in the 1990s in Levante.
- Only league leaders Real Madrid have managed to conquer Athletic at home across their last four LL fixtures (W3, L1) thanks to a healthy tally of ten goals scored in those four matches, prompting two come-from-behind victories. As a result, that’s a feat that Athletic have now achieved three times in LL since December after failing to do so throughout the whole season prior to that.
- Levante’s chances of avoiding a second LL relegation in six seasons continue to increase under new manager Alessio Lisci as he steers them through their longest undefeated stretch (W2, D1) of the league season though, they still sit bottom of the standings. They ought to consider anything possible after winning at Atlético Madrid last month, including finding their first competitive win over Bilbao from nine games (D3, L5).
- Their improvement in defence will be especially pleasing for Lisci, having averaged 2.17 conceded goals per game prior to this undefeated run. That’s allowed them to improve their season record to W3, D7, L6 when leading or level at the half-time break, highlighting just how key fast starts can prove for Levante!
- Players to watch: Athletic’s Raúl García and Levante’s Roger Martí have scored the second and first goals, respectively, in two of the last three H2Hs across all competitions.
- Hot stat: Athletic manager Marcelino has lost just one of his last 14 personal H2Hs across all competitions (W8, D5).