Blackburn – Millwall Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackburn 0-0 Millwall
Date: 07.03.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.54 | Bookie: Unibet.
Blackburn – Millwall Match Preview
- Fourth-placed Blackburn Rovers struggled to a 2-0 defeat at champions-elect Fulham at the weekend, leaving them with just one win across their last seven league outings (D2, L4) as their own push for promotion continues to stutter. At the very least a return to Ewood Park will be welcomed by Blackburn, considering they’ve scored more than all but Fulham in home league action this season.
- After netting just once across those prior seven league matches, home and away, boss Tony Mowbray will be concerned with his side’s potency of late. But a defensive approach may be the way forward here as Blackburn have kept eight home clean sheets so far this campaign (47%), whilst their solid record across Football League home H2Hs with Millwall (W10, D3, L2) may also inspire confidence.
- Visiting Millwall looked destined for a midtable Championship finish this campaign, but a run of five straight victories has now put them within three points of the top six! The ‘Lions’ will be aiming for another three-point haul on this visit to Lancashire, especially as a win would make it six consecutive Championship successes for the club for the first time in the competition’s current format.
- Gary Rowett’s side have also won back-to-back Championship matches on the road and will be looking to make that three consecutive road victories for the first time since 2017/18! Back-to-back defeats at this venue though, coupled with their woeful H2H league record across the last 12 meetings (W1, D4, L7), could point towards a sharp reality check.
- Players to watch: Reda Khadra is Blackburn’s only scorer across the last seven games, whilst three of his last four strikes were match openers. Millwall’s purple patch has coincided with Jed Wallace’s recent good form as he’s made a crucial goal contribution in each of his last three appearances (G1, A2).
- Hot stat: Only Luton currently average more points per game than Blackburn when scoring the opener (W15, D3).