Betis – Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Betis 1-2 Eintracht Frankfurt
Date: 09.03.2022 | Match at: 18:45 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet.
Betis – Eintracht Frankfurt Match Preview
- Safe in the knowledge that the UEFA Europa League (UEL) final is due to be held at the home of Real Betis’ city rivals Sevilla, there’s plenty of motivation for Betis to bounce back from a three-game competitive winless run in this first-leg clash. However, they must learn from the shortcomings that saw them record a goalless draw in the home leg of the last round.
- That result extended Betis’ current winless run in UEFA home knockout games to five (D2, L3), so a return to the form which saw them succeed in 11 such games prior will be welcomed. Despite scoring just 1.33 goals on average, Betis are also unbeaten in five of their six games against German sides (W3, D2, L1).
- Eintracht Frankfurt travel unbeaten in their last three trips to Spain (W2, D1) – though they have not been in fine fettle domestically, with a 4-1 win last time out ending a three-game run without scoring. The Germans at least travel in buoyant form, with an unbeaten record in five of their last six competitive away games (W3, D2).
- Providing further confidence of a potential victory for the visitors is Frankfurt’s commanding 79% unbeaten rate in their away games in the UEL proper (W10, D5, L4). But look a little deeper, and we can see that just one of those victories came in knockout-stage away matches (D4, L2).
- Players to watch: Juanmi leads the scoring charts for Betis this season with 16 goals, and six of his 12 goalscoring appearances have seen him net the team’s opening goal. As for Frankfurt’s likely scorers, Rafael Borré is usually quick off the mark, with five of his seven goalscoring appearances this season seeing him net the team’s first goal.
- Hot stat: Including qualifiers, four of Frankfurt’s last six UEL away wins have seen their winning goal arrive beyond the hour mark.