Luton – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Luton 1-2 QPR
Date: 13.03.2022 | Match at: 13:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Luton – QPR Match Preview
- This weekend’s Championship action finishes with a Sunday clash between two of the league’s play-off hopefuls as in-form Luton Town play host to London outfit QPR with just a point separating the two sides. It’s Luton who hold the slight edge in the standings, as a hard-fought win on the road versus Coventry in midweek made it four wins across their prior five league outings (L1) – three of those coming ‘to nil’.
- Nathan Jones’ side have made Kenilworth Road a fortress of late, going unbeaten across their previous seven Championship home outings (W5, D2) which has aided their push up the table. The ‘Hatters’ manager has lost more league matches versus QPR than any other side during his managerial career though (four), which could prove a bad omen!
- Visiting QPR have stuttered in previous weeks, winning just one of their prior seven Championship outings (D2, L4) and as a result, have fallen outside the play-off places for the first time since matchday 16. Instead, they’ll take confidence from their impeccable record against Luton, losing just one of the previous 21 league H2Hs (W12, D8)!
- QPR have struggled on the road of late though, losing three straight Championship away matches whilst failing to score on each occasion. Manager Mark Warburton will be eager for a much improved performance here then, as another blank from ‘the Hoops’ would see them go four straight away league games without scoring for the first time since February 2010.
- Players to watch: Luton’s Elijiah Adebayo struck the winner in midweek, and his side are now unbeaten across his 11 goalscoring league appearances this season (G13 – W8, D3). Meanwhile, QPR’s Chris Willock is having a season to remember after notching 17 goal contributions in the league so far (G7, A10), with one of those strikes coming in the 2-0 reverse H2H win.
- Hot stat: The last ten competitive H2Hs have averaged 3.2 goals per match.