Crystal Palace – Manchester City Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Crystal Palace 0-0 Manchester City
Date: 14.03.2022 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 29 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Crystal Palace – Manchester City Match Preview
- Crystal Palace have only lost one of their last eight matches in all competitions (W4, D3), steering them away from any relegation fears and giving them a FA Cup quarter-final to look forward to. Sitting in 11th ahead of the round, Palace will now be aiming to better their best ever Premier League (PL) finish of tenth achieved in 2014/15.
- Selhurst Park hasn’t seen the best of this form though and they’ve gained only one point from their last four home games, compared to eight points from their last four on the road. The visit of league-leaders Manchester City could add further misery for home fans given the ‘Eagles’ have failed to win any of their last six home PL H2H matches (D1, L5), drawing a blank in four of those fixtures. They did, however, spring one of the shocks of the season by winning at City in the reverse H2H.
- Manchester City displayed the class disparity between themselves and their neighbours last time out, claiming a 4-1 win over Manchester United in what was the eighth occasion this season they’ve scored 4+ goals in a PL match – a league-high. Ahead of the round, they also possess the league’s best defence with 16 clean sheets, and both these elements shed light on why they’re favourites to again land the Premier League crown.
- Their defence has especially shone in Monday night PL matches, with the ‘Citizens’ undefeated in their last ten matches played on this weekday (W9, D1), outscoring their opponents 23-3. Their haul of 35 away league points this campaign is the best across Europe’s big-five leagues, while avoiding defeat here would equal their longest undefeated PL away run (14).
- Players to watch: Palace’s danger-man Wilfried Zaha has scored his sides match opener in six of his eight goalscoring appearances this PL season, while City’s Phil Foden has scored six of his seven league goals away from home this campaign.
- Hot stat: City have a 100% PL record when opening the scoring this season (W21).