Bochum – B. Monchengladbach Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bochum 0-2 B. Monchengladbach
Date: 18.03.2022 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 27 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bochum – B. Monchengladbach Match Preview
- On the surface, Bochum’s 2-1 defeat at Frankfurt last weekend may not have surprised many, but it was the first time this Bundesliga season that they lost after leading at half-time. After also losing October’s reverse fixture against Borussia Mönchengladbach 2-1, mid-table Bochum may now be happy to return to the Ruhrstadion where they’ve put together a highly decent 54% win-rate this league campaign (W7, D3, L3).
- One of those home wins was a famous 4-2 victory over league-leaders Bayern Munich, although Bochum have struggled in their four Bundesliga matches following (W1, D1, L2). Still, they’ve collected 75% of their points total at home (24 of 32) – the third-highest percentage in the Bundesliga – and that’s despite failing to keep a clean sheet in six straight competitive games on their own turf.
- Gladbach are enduring a difficult season, but they did at least end a three-game winless league run with a 2-0 home win over Hertha in the last round, putting seven points between themselves and the relegation zone. However, their 30 points after 26 games is their worst tally at this stage since 2010/11 – a season where they narrowly avoided the drop in a dramatic relegation play-off against none other than Bochum!
- Another positive H2H result isn’t guaranteed though as only nine of Gladbach’s 30-point haul has come away, due in part to the visitors conceding 30 goals on the road – the division’s third-worst tally. That doesn’t mean Gladbach will be praying to score first though, as four of their last five away league games actually saw the first scorer fail to win (W1, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: With his second Bundesliga goal, Anthony Losilla secured Bochum’s last home league win – four of his last five league goals have now been decisive. Meanwhile, Alassane Pléa has been directly involved in seven goals (G3, A4) across Gladbach’s last six games, making him one of the most potent attacking players in the Bundesliga during that time.
- Hot stat: Bochum are yet to lose a home league H2H since 1995 (W6, D5 following) with the last three ending in a score draw via three different scorelines, albeit the last H2H at this venue was back in 2011.