QPR – Peterborough Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
QPR 1-3 Peterborough
Date: 20.03.2022 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 39 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
QPR – Peterborough Match Preview
- Queens Park Rangers’ top-six ambitions took a hit in midweek, when they lost 3-1 at Nottingham Forest despite enjoying a half-time lead. Yet they still enter the weekend inside the promotion playoff zone by virtue of goals scored, but have a decent chance to get back to winning ways here, as they have won 48% of their league games entered as sportsbook favourites.
- High entertainment and plot twists have been commonplace at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium lately, with each of QPR’s last four home games seeing both teams score (W1, D2, L1). Three of those saw QPR concede the second match goal, as they’ve done in both prior H2Hs against Peterborough this season (L2).
- Peterborough themselves ended the midweek round seven points shy of 21st place, after allowing a 2-1 lead to transform into a 3-2 defeat against Swansea on Wednesday night. But for a 2-0 FA Cup victory over QPR last month, the ‘Posh’ are winless in 15 of their previous 16 games (D4, L11) with eight of those losses seeing the Cambridgeshire strugglers fail to score.
- The completion of a first-ever H2H league double over the ‘Rs’ would be welcomed for the Championship’s bottom side, but as well as being historically winless away to QPR, the bottom-placed visitors also remain marooned on just one away win all season. Additionally, their tally of 16 away league losses is unmatched, and they’ve claimed no points from eight Championship road trips where they trailed at the break.
- Players to watch: Defender Jimmy Dunne has made it onto the scoresheet in QPR’s last two home wins, but he’ll have to watch Joe Ward closely, as he netted the opener in Peterborough’s H2H FA Cup win earlier this year. However, Ward also saw his last four league goals come during matches where both teams scored.
- Hot stat: Thirteen of the 14 first-half opening goals Peterborough have conceded arrived inside the first 30 minutes.