Hull – Huddersfield Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hull 0-1 Huddersfield
Date: 01.04.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 40 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet.
Hull – Huddersfield Preview
- Hull City may have felt the international break came at a good time after winning only one of their last four league matches leading into it (D1, L2). Although they’re sat down in 20th, the gap between them and the relegation zone is large enough to not fear being sucked into a battle over these final few weeks, although they’ll want to try and finish strong as they aim to lay good foundations for their second season back in England’s second tier next year.
- Had they had the option, it’s likely that the ‘Tigers’ would have opted to have this fixture played on the road, such is the severity of their form at home this season where they’ve lost 11 of their 19 league matches (W5, D3). This includes each of their last five at the MKM Stadium, four without scoring a single goal! It’s therefore no surprise that Hull come into this round having accumulated the joint-fewest home points in the division (18).
- Fourth-placed Huddersfield Town would have welcomed the break too after going on their own run of four competitive games without a win (D1, L3). They can’t afford many more slip ups with just four points between them and the teams in the chasing playoff pack, who not only sit just outside of the top six but also boast games in hand. However manager Carlos Corberán’s biggest recent concern, especially in away games, will be Huddersfield’s leaking defence which has conceded exactly two goals in three straight road trips (D1, L2).
- He will hope that Huddersfield’s strong recent H2H record could be crucial in bucking that trend, as the ‘Terriers’ avoided defeat in their last four meetings with Hull (W3, D1). Three of those clashes even saw them head into half-time with a 1-0 advantage.
- Players to watch: Three of Hull’s last five home league goals have been scored by Tom Eaves, while each of Danny Ward’s last six league strikes have all come on the road for Huddersfield.
- Hot stat: No side has conceded more home goals in the 15 minutes immediately after half-time than Hull (eight).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Hull 0-1 Huddersfield Predictions and Betting Tips 01.04.2022"