Blackpool – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Blackpool 1-4 Nottingham
Date: 02.04.2022 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 40 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Blackpool – Nottingham Preview
- Championship action returns to Bloomfield Road following the international break as Blackpool look to continue their fine league form. The pause in play perhaps came at a bad time for them, as they currently enjoy a four-game unbeaten run (W3, D1), while also managing to shut out the opposition across their last 343 minutes of play!
- Neil Critchley’s men are still in with an outside chance of making the top six, though there is no room for error now. Only three sides have won more than their ten home league games (W10, D3, L7), but nothing can be taken for granted against Nottingham Forest, who Blackpool have beaten in just one of the last nine H2Hs (D5, L3).
- Forest themselves are much more realistic contenders for a top-six finish, and a potential top-flight return after 23 years of absence, after winning more than half of their Championship games played since Steve Cooper’s appointment last September (W15, D9, L4). He will be further boosted by the return of reliable goalscorer Lewis Grabban to fitness, who is said to have been “putting the work in on the training ground” in order to get match fit.
- An improvement in away form is needed if Forest are to push on though, with just two wins in their last six Championship away games (D2, L2). A quick start should help, as Forest have dropped just four points when going ahead on hostile turf (W7, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Blackpool’s Gary Madine hit the opener in the last home H2H, and four of his previous five goals have proven crucial in Blackpool victories. Meanwhile, full-back Djed Spence is arguably one of the biggest breakthrough stars of this Championship season, contributing to goals in three of Forest’s last four victories (G1, A3).