AC Milan – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AC Milan 0-0 Bologna
Date: 04.04.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 31 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet.
AC Milan – Bologna Preview
- AC Milan conclude the weekend’s Serie A (SA) action hoping to finish the round as they started it – on top of the standings. They can do that by extending a ten-match unbeaten sequence in all competitions (W6, D4), and whilst manager Stefano Pioli may rest some of his international stars, he’ll still hope for a more convincing performance after three straight 1-0 league wins.
- Although Bologna have often fought hard here, the last five H2Hs at the San Siro witnessed Milan score 2+ goals (W5), so the omens look good for the hosts. Four of those produced goals after the 70th minute, but ‘I Rossoneri’ should be confident of striking first as they’ve done so in five of their last six home league matches (W3, D2, L1).
- Fans of mid-table Bologna will be thinking of coach Siniša Mihajlović, who will be absent as he undergoes cancer treatment – or as he put it, “to teach leukaemia a lesson”. The club is set to lend its support by offering him a contract extension even though his players have produced one win in ten league matches (D3, L6), slipping down the standings as a result.
- Without a league away win since December (D1, L5) and with trips to Juventus and Roma approaching, these are testing times for ‘I Rossoblù’, who need results to stay clear of the relegation battle. They’ve gained 36% of their SA points this term on the road, that’s among the poorest records in the division, so hopes of a first H2H win here since 2016 are slim.
- Players to watch: Olivier Giroud’s last three SA goals for Milan came after the break while Riccardo Orsolini scored two of Bologna’s last three league away goals, both opening the scoring.
- Hot stat: Referee Livio Marinelli, whose appointment Milan are unhappy with as they believe he is inexperienced, has handed out an average of exactly four yellow cards per SA game he’s officiated this term.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: AC Milan 0-0 Bologna Predictions and Betting Tips 04.04.2022"