Sheffield Utd – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sheffield Utd 0-0 Bournemouth
Date: 09.04.2022 | Match at: 12:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 41 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Sheffield Utd – Bournemouth Preview
- A fixture with massive play-off and promotion implications gets this weekend’s Championship action underway as play-off chasing Sheffield United host automatic promotion chasing Bournemouth in the early kickoff. The sixth-placed ‘Blades’ need a strong end to the season if they’re to secure a top-six finish, but with their last eight Championship fixtures producing a differing result to the game prior, consistency seems hard to come by at the moment (W3, L3, D2).
- What’s also been lacking for United is a back-and-forth affair, as ten of their last 13 Championship matches have failed to see both teams find the net. Paul Heckingbottom’s side have proven tough to beat at Bramall Lane recently though, with the ‘Blades’ sharpening up their defence to keep nine clean sheets across their last 11 home Championship fixtures, remaining undefeated in the process (W8, D3).
- Second-placed Bournemouth will consider anything but a top-two finish this season as a failure from here, considering that they possess a significant lead and games-in-hand over the majority of the chasing pack. A 2-0 loss to West Brom last time out did snap their five-game undefeated streak however (W3, D2), a run that saw all six games witness the scoring being opened in the first half.
- Bournemouth finally broke this century’s winless run against Sheffield United at the seventh attempt with a 2-1 win in the reverse fixture (D1, L5), and claiming their first-ever league double would prove the cherry on the top for Scott Parker’s side. They are underdogs here though, but that’s a title they’ve relished this season, going undefeated in all four away matches when starting as betting outsiders (W3, D1).
- Players to watch: Sheffield United’s Morgan Gibbs-White has proven himself a clutch player this season, scoring seven of his ten domestic goals after the 60th minute, whilst Bournemouth’s Dominic Solanke seemingly prefers to get going early, scoring 11 of his last 16 Championship goals before half-time.
- Hot stat: Only league-leaders Fulham have opened the scoring more times than Bournemouth’s 24 occasions this season (W17, D6, L1).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-0 Bournemouth Predictions and Betting Tips 09.04.2022"