Bordeaux – Metz Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bordeaux 3-1 Metz
Date: 10.04.2022 | Match at: 12:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 31 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bordeaux – Metz Preview
- A year on from being placed into administration, six-time French champions Girondins Bordeaux look set for a return to second-tier football for the first time since being relegated for administrative reasons in 1990/91, as five points separate Bordeaux from the final safe spot ahead of the round.
- Boss David Guion is still yet to win since his February appointment (D3, L3), but a goalless draw with reigning champions Lille last time out provided some encouragement, even if it extended their scoreless run to four games. Hopes of a first win under Guion are further provoked by Bordeaux’s proud record of avoiding defeat in 29 of the last 30 top-flight home H2Hs (W21, D8).
- Locked on points with an identical record in Ligue 1 this season are Metz (W4, D11, L15). While his men have less of a top-flight legacy to lose than Bordeaux, manager Frédéric Antonetti insisted the key to staying up is their ‘mindset’, but a league-low four goals scored in 2022 is thoroughly alarming.
- Ending a 386-minute wait for an away goal in their latest trip to Rennes could have been a positive, but they lost that game 6-1, showing clear issues across the park. This is an easier trip for them on paper, but a win could be ultimately futile for either side, given that each of the last 33 teams to have four or fewer wins after 30 rounds have ended up relegated!
- Players to watch: With ten league goals already, Ui-Jo Hwang could yet equal his best goalscoring Ligue 1 season with two more strikes, but the Bordeaux forward currently endures a six-game drought. As for Metz, Ibrahima Niane is the club’s only player to score a winning away goal since the beginning of December.
- Hot stat: Metz are one of just four sides averaging more points in their away games (0.93) than at home (0.6) ahead of the round.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bordeaux 3-1 Metz Predictions and Betting Tips 10.04.2022"