Bologna – Sampdoria Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bologna 2-0 Sampdoria
Date: 11.04.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 32 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Bologna – Sampdoria Preview
- A video-call preparation from hospital by coach Siniša Mihajlović inspired Bologna to a well-fought goalless draw at San Siro against Milan last Monday, despite them facing 33 shot attempts. Yet, with only one win in their last eleven Serie A (SA) outings, Bologna now have the same record they did last season after 30 league matches (W9, D7, L14), potentially increasing the likelihood of a third consecutive 12th-place finish.
- If nothing else, Bologna will need to improve on their home performances to reignite hopes of a top-half finish, as the ‘Rossoblù‘ have failed to score in five of their last six home outings. However, the arrival of Sampdoria could change things, given Bologna‘s perfect record from the last six home H2Hs.
- A 1-0 defeat to Roma last time out marked Sampdoria’s tenth competitive loss since the start of 2022 (W3), but coach Marco Giampaolo still claimed he was not unsatisfied with his team. However, the fact remains Sampdoria have had more points at this stage in each of their last 17 SA seasons, including the 2010/11 campaign that saw them relegated!
- Sampdoria at least halted their five-game losing streak on the road at Venezia recently, but they haven’t won two SA away matches in a row since October 2020. Alarmingly for the visitors, they have also taken only one point from the nine away league matches in which they conceded first, which further hints at why they continue to battle for survival.
- Players to watch: Bologna‘s Marko Arnautović has netted in each of his four SA matches against Liguria-based sides, scoring five of his nine league goals against these teams, including one in the reverse fixture! Also awaiting a much-welcomed opposition, Sampdoria‘s Francesco Caputo has scored six goals across his last eight H2Hs with Bologna.
- Hot stat: Five of the last six H2Hs have stood level at half-time.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Bologna 2-0 Sampdoria Predictions and Betting Tips 11.04.2022"