Granada CF – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Granada CF 1-4 Levante
Date: 17.04.2022 | Match at: 13:00 | League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 32 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Granada CF – Levante Preview
- With Granada sitting just above the La Liga (LL) relegation zone, they could do their survival chances the world of good with a win over one of the sides in the bottom two – Levante. It would certainly be the perfect tonic after they conceded twice during injury-time to lose 4-2 to Sevilla last time out – that after equalising late on themselves and losing key defender Raúl Torrente to a season-ending injury.
- There might be more nerves as the final whistle approaches here as eight of the 13 second-half goals Granada have conceded at home in the league this term came after the 75th minute. With just one win across the last six H2Hs they’ve hosted (D2, L3), it could be a nervous afternoon for Granada fans throughout, even though they’re unbeaten at all venues this season when playing against sides currently in the bottom three (W3, D2).
- Struggling Levante might be six points behind 18th-placed Cádiz, but they’re fighting hard to save their top-flight status and like Granada, were denied a point by a late strike having equalised in the closing stages against Barcelona (L 3-2) last weekend. Unusually awarded three penalties in that match, it might have been a different story had they converted all of them rather than just two!
- Levante are yet to score from the penalty spot on the road this term though, and although they’ve scored exactly once in each of their last four LL away games (W1, D1, L2), conceding an average of 2.4 goals per LL road game this term suggests scoring once again might not be enough.
- Players to watch: All three of Luis Milla’s LL goals for Granada this term were second-half penalties. Meanwhile, Levante captain José Luis Morales is leading from the front, opening the scoring in his last three LL goalscoring outings – including from the spot against Barcelona.
- Hot stat: Levante’s league away games this term have produced an exciting average of 3.33 goals per match.