Fulham – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fulham 0-1 Nottingham
Date: 26.04.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 27 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fulham – Nottingham Preview
- Fulham are already guaranteed a return to the Premier League next season and could virtually assure they do so as champions with a victory here. Recent form hasn’t been the best though for Marco Silva’s men who have won just one of their last four league outings (W1, D1, L2). That’ll be a source of frustration for the Fulham boss who was sent off in stoppage time on Saturday after he reacted angrily to the penalty decision that cost his side all three points vs second-placed Bournemouth (1-1).
- That was the third time across their last four matches that the ‘Cottagers’ had conceded a goal beyond the 70th minute, and 66% of all their league goals against have now come in the second half. This trend of conceding goals late on will be one that Silva wants to end, and Nottingham Forest might be the ideal opponent for his side to do so given that Fulham have shut them out in three of the last four H2H meetings (W3, L1).
- The fourth-placed visitors are no pushovers though and are fighting to solidify their place inside the playoffs during these final few weeks of the season. Forest’s achievements in the campaign so far were recognised on Sunday when three of their players made the EFL’s Championship team of the season, as did four of Fulham’s, meaning this is going to be quite the spectacle between some of the division’s best performers this year.
- Although Forest’s slow start to the season meant they were never really able to threaten Fulham in terms of automatic promotion, their form in the business end of the campaign highlights they’re more than a match now. Steve Cooper’s men have won seven of their last eight league matches (L1), with each of their previous four victories also accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Aleksandar Mitrović has scored four Fulham goals across his last four home league games, three of which came before half-time. Sam Surridge is looking for a third goal in as many matches and to keep up his 100% competitive winning record when scoring for Forest this season (G5).
- Hot stat: While Forest have scored during both halves in four of their last six league matches, no side has achieved that feat in more matches than Fulham this season (15).