Atalanta – Torino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Atalanta 4-4 Torino
Date: 27.04.2022 | Match at: 19:15 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 20 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Atalanta – Torino Preview
- A timely 3-1 win over Venezia saw Atalanta halt a three-game losing streak, and with the three teams immediately above them in the Serie A (SA) table also losing in the last round of league action, Atalanta’s faint European qualification hopes are still intact. They must now, however, post consecutive league wins for the first time in the second half of this campaign to keep up the pressure on the sides above.
- Home form may prove to be a tricky hurdle, with Atalanta’s SA home points total (18) being worse than all but six sides going into the new week. After consecutive defeats at the Gewiss Stadium, and after losing the last four SA home games to see them concede first, Atalanta will require a good start to avoid losing three SA home games in a row for the first time since November 1997.
- Still hoping for a first top-ten finish in three campaigns, Torino travel after a four-game unbeaten run (W2, D2), which notably saw them hold title contenders AC Milan to a draw. An improved defensive record has played its part, with only four goals conceded across their previous seven league games.
- With only three clubs picking up fewer away league points (14), Torino look at real risk of a first H2H league double of losses since 2010/11, after losing the reverse fixture 2-1. Yet, with only one loss from their last five trips (W1, D3, L1), and an unbeaten recent three-game away H2H record (W1, D2), the ‘Maroons’ are likely to be stubborn opposition here.
- Players to watch: Atalanta striker Duván Zapata has seen three of his last four SA home goals come via penalties, while he has a personal draw rate of 50% vs Torino (W3, D6, L3). Meanwhile, Antonio Sanabria has given Torino a 1-0 lead with four of his last five SA strikes.
- Hot stat: Atalanta are one of only two clubs to have lost every SA game (L7) when trailing at half-time this season.