B. Monchengladbach – RB Leipzig Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
B. Monchengladbach 3-1 RB Leipzig
Date: 02.05.2022 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 32 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.59 | Bookie: Unibet.
B. Monchengladbach – RB Leipzig Preview
- Borussia Mönchengladbach are no more than playing for position in the Bundesliga, with their 38 points on the board so far their worst total at this stage since 2010/11 (29). Gladbach are still in the hunt for a top-half finish, but they’ll need to snap a two-game winless run and somehow overcome an RB Leipzig side they’ve only ever beaten once in 11 all-time meetings (D3, L7).
- Adi Hütter may hope he’s the man to buck that trend as he was unbeaten in his four prior managerial H2Hs with Leipzig before taking over as Gladbach boss (W2, D2). However, his one H2H clash as Gladbach manager ultimately ended in a half-time/full-time defeat, which is unlike Gladbach, who normally produce a strong opening 45 minute display and would sit sixth if games ended at half-time (HT: W13, D10, L8)!
- This has all the makings of a real first-half humdinger, as Leipzig themselves like to fly out of the traps and come into this game on the back of a 1-0 first-leg UEFA Europa League victory over Rangers. Couple that with five-straight away league wins by an aggregate scoreline of 18-3 and the ‘Red Bulls’ appear to be hitting form at just the right time as the race for the UEFA Champions League spots is hotting up.
- It’s just as well Leipzig have gathered a little momentum, as Domenico Tedesco’s side are anxiously peering over their shoulders at the chasing pack, who mainly play before them this weekend. Playing on Monday means Leipzig could well be outside the top four by the time they take to the field, a pressure they have failed to live up to in the past, winning just one of their last four Bundesliga games played on a Monday (D1, L2). Throw in the fact that Leipzig have to play their return European leg at Rangers on Thursday, then Tedesco and his team have a tough week ahead.
- Players to watch: Alassane Pléa has been at the heart of the action of late, with eight goal involvements (G4, A4) in as many games, whilst Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku has seen his last seven away league goals come after half-time.
- Hot stat: Ahead of the round, only Greuther Fürth (23) have lost more Bundesliga points from winning positions than Gladbach’s 16 this season.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: B. Monchengladbach 3-1 RB Leipzig Predictions and Betting Tips 02.05.2022"