Everton – Crystal Palace Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace
Date: 19.05.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 33 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: Unibet.
Everton – Crystal Palace Match Preview
- After receiving two red cards in a 3-2 defeat to Brentford last time out, relegation-threatened Everton have picked up as many dismissals as they have wins under current manager Frank Lampard! However, the ‘Toffees’ must now put Sunday’s debacle behind them with a win at a packed Goodison Park against Crystal Palace – the only result that can see them avoid a first episode of final-day drama in 24 years.
- Despite the defeat last time out, Everton are unbeaten in four of their last five PL home games (W3, D1). A six-game run of unbeaten home H2Hs (W3, D3), and Lampard’s impressive personal record against Palace (W3, L1), serve as further positives ahead of a match that could define the very future of Everton Football Club for generations.
- Playing for nothing but pride and places in the final two games, Crystal Palace would be forgiven for having their proverbial sandals on. That simply isn’t the case though, as the ‘Eagles’ showed the kind of battling qualities that manager Patrick Vieira had as a player in coming from behind to draw 1-1 last time out, making it four unbeaten (W2, D2).
- A record points haul could yet be achieved in Vieira’s first campaign, as Palace are currently just four points shy of their joint-record 1992/93 and 2018/19 Premier League seasons. In order to do that, Palace must try to end their current run of five straight away games conceding the opener (W1, D1, L3).
- Players to watch: Richarlison is enjoying a run of three consecutive scoring home games for Everton, two of which were team openers and crucial to the result. Meanwhile, since hitting a double in the reverse fixture, Connor Gallagher’s only two Palace goals have come away from home.
- Hot stat: Palace failed to win their final away league game in nine of their last 12 games as a top-flight side (W3, D2, L7).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Everton 3-2 Crystal Palace Predictions and Betting Tips 19.05.2022"