Rayo Vallecano – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Rayo Vallecano 2-4 Levante
Date: 20.05.2022 | Match at: 20:00 | League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 38 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63 | Bookie: Unibet.
Rayo Vallecano – Levante Match Preview
- A recent four-game unbeaten run (W2, D2) saved Rayo Vallecano from relegation in their first season back in the top-flight, though they followed that good work up by conceding seven goals in back-to-back defeats ahead of this final day clash. Guaranteed a bottom-half finish regardless of the result here, Andoni Iraola’s men will at least look to give the home fans a good send off after what has been a solid home league campaign (W8, D5, L5).
- Most of that positive work at home was done earlier in the campaign, with memories of Rayo sitting in the top-four after 18 rounds now seeming like a fever dream. The Madrid-based outfit are now winless in their last eight competitive home games (D3, L5), but four straight home H2H wins inspires confidence of finishing the season on a high.
- With their relegation mathematically confirmed after losing 6-0 to Real Madrid, Levante managed to dispatch Alavés 3-1 last time out to give themselves a chance of avoiding the infamous ‘wooden spoon’ in this final day clash. Only a victory would guarantee that they don’t finish dead last, but that will mean registering consecutive top-flight wins for the first time since July 2020!
- Having conceded a joint league-high 44 away goals already, conceding just once in this clash could confirm Levante as the worst defensive away side this La Liga season. The visitors actually sit outside of the bottom-three of the away league table, but two wins from 18 league trips while conceding first in 13 (D3, L10) is hardly an inspiring trend.
- Players to watch: Radamel Falcao could yet end the season as Rayo’s top league scorer at 36 years of age (G6), he scored on his recent return from injury and hit four of his six league goals at home. Meanwhile, Levante captain José Luis Morales will undoubtedly take his club’s top-scorer accolade (G13) and one more goal will seal his best ever scoring league season at 34 years of age!
- Hot stat: Levante have picked up 24 of their 32 points in 2022 (W7, D3, L9).