Norway – Sweden Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norway 3-2 Sweden
Date: 12.06.2022 | Match at: 17:00 | League: UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE B – ROUND 4 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet.
Norway – Sweden Match Preview
- Norway were frustrated by ten-man Slovenia last time out, in a goalless draw that halted a four-game winning run and cut their lead at the top of UEFA Nations League (UNL) Group B4 to one point. Getting back to winning ways will sustain their hopes of top-tier promotion and their backline, which has landed four clean sheets across the last five games, is likely to be key.
- The sole game in which they did concede on that run came in a 2-1 win over upcoming opponents Sweden on matchday two, which was Norway’s first away triumph over their neighbours since 2005. A victory in this match will also be one for the history books, as they haven’t won a H2H home encounter since August 1982, but with Norway having come out on top in five of their seven home UNL matches (D1, L1), managing six clean sheets in the process, it’s appears they can set that record straight here.
- Sweden followed up on their loss to Norway with another reverse against Serbia (1-0), keeping them in third position (three points) in the group with their hopes of promotion to League A fading rapidly. Ominously, the Swedes have now lost seven of their last nine UNL games (W2) and with each of those matches seeing the winner lead at half-time, a fast start against Norway could be critical for their resurgence.
- In fact, Sweden’s only win across their last five competitive away matches (L4) saw them take a 1-0 lead in at the break. They appear to wilt as games go on too, with each of those four defeats arriving after goalless first halves, so they will have to be extra wary of a Norwegian side that has struck seven times after the break in their last five international contests on home soil (W3, D2).
- Players to watch: Erling Haaland continues to be pivotal having scored each of Norway’s three goals in this campaign. Meanwhile, Sweden’s Anthony Elanga scored his first senior international goal in the reverse fixture and will hope to be a thorn in Norway’s side once again.
- Hot stat: Norway haven’t conceded before half-time in eight consecutive matches.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Norway 3-2 Sweden Predictions and Betting Tips 12.06.2022"