Fiorentina – Juventus Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus
Date: 03.09.2022 | Match at: 14:00 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 5 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet.
Fiorentina – Juventus Match Preview
- In the midst of a serious goalscoring drought that’s now up to 419 minutes without a competitive strike, it’s surprising Fiorentina suffered their first defeat of the season only on Wednesday at Udinese (0-1). Despite their failings in front of goal, they’ve managed to post a better four-game start (W1, D2, L1) to their Serie A (SA) season than in two of the previous three years whilst also qualifying for the UEFA Europa Conference League group stage.
- Therefore, despite a rising injury list, ‘La Viola’ doesn’t need to panic but coach Vincenzo Italiano will know his men will need to be at their best as they come up against SA giants Juventus. Fiorentina have fared well against the Old Lady in recent times, remaining unbeaten in the last three home SA H2Hs (W1, D2), and by holding high-flyers Napoli to a 0-0 draw in their last match here, Fiorentina know they can hold their own against quality opposition.
- Three shots on goal and a 2-0 victory over Spezia must have pleased coach Massimiliano Allegri, who declared Juventus should focus on efficiency more than beauty. You wouldn’t have known it however, with a frustrated Allegri kicking down a billboard and receiving a yellow card when his side scored a second goal through new loanee-signing Arkadiusz Milik.
- A coach that strives for perfection, Allegri has seen his side pick up at least three clean sheets in the opening four rounds for the first time since 2014/15. Another shutout would mark the eighth in their last 12 competitive outings in Florence and potentially break Juventus’ current three SA away games without victory – their longest since April 2021.
- Players to watch: With their last two goalscorers from the previous H2H injured, Fiorentina may look up to Antonín Barák who is unbeaten in his last two home appearances against Juventus (1G – W1, D1). Meanwhile, after finally finding the net in SA after more than two years, Arkadiusz Milik became the 350th different scorer for Juventus in the top-flight.
- Hot stat: Ten of the last 12 H2Hs have seen at least one side fail to score.