Swansea – Hull Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Swansea 3-0 Hull
Date: 17.09.2022 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet.
Swansea – Hull Match Preview
- Russell Martin admits Swansea are “paying the price” for their poor finishing as they dangle precariously above the Championship relegation zone. The manager was left bemoaning his side’s lack of cutting edge as they suffered a third defeat in five matches (W1, D1) by losing 1-0 to Sheffield United on Tuesday, blasting: “we have to make the most of the big chances.”
- That defeat was also the fifth time already this season that Swansea have conceded in second half injury time, costing them five points and their place in the Carabao Cup in the process. That’s not their only defensive issues, as the South Welsh outfit have conceded eight times in just four home games, one of the worst records in the division.
- Opponents Hull sit two points above their hosts but are having plenty of issues at the back themselves. Manager Shota Arveladze admitted to being “worried” after a 3-0 home defeat to Stoke on Tuesday that means the Tigers have kept just one clean sheet in ten outings this season, while no Championship team had conceded more than their 18 goals at the conclusion of match day nine.
- Their away record is a huge concern too, as Hull are winless in seven games on their travels (D2, L5), a run that has seen them concede 18 goals! Perhaps fans can take a crumb of comfort from their impressive H2H record with Swansea, given Hull have lost just one of the last ten meetings between the two sides (D3, L6).
- Key battle: Swansea striker Joel Piroe has scored all three of his goals this season in his last four appearances. Out to stop him will be Hull defender Jacob Greaves who has lost just one of his previous six games against clubs from Wales (W3, D2).
- Hot stat: Hull have scored at least two goals in seven of their last nine games against Swansea.