Hull – Luton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hull 0-2 Luton
Date: 30.09.2022 | Match at: 20:00 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 12 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Hull – Luton Predictions and PREVIEW
- Hull City have resisted the temptation to change managers during the international break, but Shota Arveladze is walking a tightrope after a run of four successive defeats. The latest of those was a 3-0 hammering at Swansea, with the manager admitting “mistakes” cost his out of form side as they dangle precariously above the relegation zone.
- The Tigers have failed to score in their last three outings, mustering just eight shots on target in the process. Their main problems are at the other end of the field though, given their defence have conceded the most goals in the division (21) and have failed to keep a clean sheet in five outings at the MKM Stadium. They could at least draw some confidence from losing just two of their last eight home outings (W5, D1, L2).
- Fans will be concerned by the visit of Luton though, given Hull have lost the last three meetings between the two sides. The Hatters also arrive on Humberside full of confidence as they look to build on back-to-back victories on the road and extend a run of just one defeat in six (W3, D2) that leaves last year’s play-off semi-finalists just two points off the top six.
- Nathan Jones’ side headed into the international break with a 2-0 win over Blackburn, meaning they have scored at least twice in four of their last six games. The manager admits he’s “really proud” of his team, while he has only lost three of his squad to international duty, meaning they faced less disruption than Hull who saw five players jet off to represent their countries.
- Key battle: Hull goalkeeper Matt Ingram has only kept one clean sheet in six appearances against the Hatters (W2, D1, L3), conceding eight goals in the process. He’ll come up against in-form Luton striker Carlton Morris who has scored six times in his last six appearances, with four of those goals the first of the game.
- Hot stat: Luton have not won three successive away games across one season since December 2018.