Luton – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Luton 3-1 QPR
Date: 15.10.2022 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 15 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet.
Luton – QPR Predictions and PREVIEW
- After a sluggish start to the Championship campaign, things are finally starting to heat up for Luton Town on the back of a five-match unbeaten league run (W2, D3). Luton’s 0-0 draw against a lowly West Brom last weekend spelled the end of Steve Bruce’s Baggies reign, but they seemingly face a much sterner test against a QPR side they’ve lost to in six of their last seven attempts (D1, L6).
- Home form remains an issue for Luton though, with just one win from their seven home league games this campaign (D4, L2) ranking them amongst the Championship’s worst performing home sides. Throwing away leads certainly hasn’t helped their cause, and they’ve hung on to claim victory in just one of the five home league games in which they’ve hit the front (D3, L1), consequently throwing away the most home points from winning positions in the league so far.
- In contrast, QPR boast a 100% winning league record when taking the lead (W7) which epitomises the upward trajectory of their season so far. QPR also showcased the other side of their game in a 2-1 victory against Reading last time out, battling back from a goal down to claim a three-way share of the Championship lead heading into the weekend.
- The R’s have been rejuvenated under new boss Michael Beale, and now have the opportunity to win four straight Championship away games for the first time since January. Yet a rather average record across four Championship Saturday 12:30 kick-offs last season (W1, D1, L2) hints at that run coming under threat here, though a strong second-half showing could see them over the line, with their six away league goals scored after the break this season a joint-Championship high.
- Players to watch: Elijah Adebayo opened his account for the season with a double against Huddersfield last time out at Kenilworth Road and his last six Luton goals have now come before half-time. QPR’s Lyndon Dykes also netted a double in QPR’s last outing, and six of his last seven goals have been scored with his head.
- Hot stat: Luton boss Nathan Jones has never won a managerial H2H against QPR (D2, L5).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Luton 3-1 QPR Predictions and Betting Tips 15.10.2022"