Toulouse – Angers Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Toulouse 3-2 Angers
Date: 16.10.2022 | Match at: 12:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 11 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet.
Toulouse – Angers Predictions and PREVIEW
- Toulouse are making the most of their return to Ligue 1 after a two-season hiatus, occupying a mid-table spot prior to the weekend, and will be looking to put further daylight between themselves and the relegation zone as Angers come to town. Losing only once in their last four matches (W2, D1) has kickstarted that mission, with Toulouse’s spirit evident in a comeback 1-1 draw against top-flight stalwarts Lyon last time out.
- The Stadium TFC faithful will welcome their troops back with open arms since they’re in the midst of building something of a fortress, with Philippe Montanier’s men only losing once at home in their last 19 league games (W13, D5) – and that sole loss was to reigning French champions PSG (3-0)! That strong home form is shared even when opponents Angers walk through the doors, as Toulouse have lost only once across the last eight league H2Hs (W4, D3) whilst keeping their opponents scoreless on six occasions.
- Angers have chosen the wrong season to stray from the form that’s seen them finish no lower than 14th since their promotion in 2015/16, as they now flirt with the expanded relegation zone. They’ve been sucked in by losing their last two games, including a 3-2 defeat to Strasbourg last weekend, and after conceding three goals in both of those contests they possess Ligue 1’s leakiest defense after ten matches with 24 goals conceded.
- That wasn’t the case in their last away game, however, with the Black and Whites finally ending a 14-game winless run (D4, L10) on the road by beating Nice 1-0. The nerves could return for Gérald Baticle’s side when they line-up to face Toulouse though, as only once in their last seven top-flight attempts have they beaten newly-promoted opposition (D4, L2).
- Players to watch: Toulouse’s Thijs Dallinga will want to continue his bright start since signing, considering six of his last eight goals have come at home, while Angers star Sofiane Boufal has scored his club’s first goal in nine of his last 11 goalscoring outings.
- Hot stat: Fourteen of Angers’ last 17 games have seen goals scored in both halves.