Lecce – Fiorentina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lecce 1-1 Fiorentina
Date: 17.10.2022 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 10 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet.
Lecce – Fiorentina Predictions and PREVIEW
- Lecce haven’t exactly taken Serie A (SA) by storm in their comeback season, with their tally of seven points marking their worst start after nine games to any league season in the past decade. Some might argue that Lecce have shown heart to earn seven points from their last seven contests (W1, D4, L2), although they’ve found themselves chasing games after conceding first in all but their 2-1 win over Salernitana.
- Three of those draws have come at the Stadio Via del mare, so the home faithful will be desperate to see their side secure all three points for a change. Fortunately for supporters, the hopes of that happening are seldomly higher than when playing Fiorentina, since Lecce have only beaten Udinese (ten) more often than Fiorentina (nine) in top-flight football.
- Sitting just two points better off than their hosts on account of winning just once (D3, L4) since their opening-day triumph in SA, Fiorentina also haven’t shot out the traps in a disappointing start to their campaign. In fact, they haven’t shot much of anything so far, with their seven scored SA goals marking a club record low at this stage of a top-flight season since they netted just five by the same point in 1986/87.
- If only they could transfer their recent European goalscoring form to their domestic duties then, having scored eight goals in their last two continental ventures against Scottish outfit Hearts. The away leg of that tie saw the Viola end a ten-game winless run on the road (D2, L8), in which they remained goalless seven times, and their goal-shy forward line will need to get back to their best again if they’re to capitalise on Lecce’s tendency to concede first.
- Players to watch: Lecce’s Gabriel Strefezza has scored in three successive matches since returning from injury, with five of his last six goals serving as his side’s opener. Watch out for Fiorentina’s Nicolás González, who could provide a late threat, with the forward scoring four of his last six club goals after the 75th minute.
- Hot stat: Fiorentina have seen the same half-time result replicated at full-time in 15 of their last 18 matches.