Udinese – Lecce Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Udinese 1-1 Lecce
Date: 04.11.2022 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 13 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet.
Udinese – Lecce Predictions and PREVIEW
- Udinese’s 0-0 draw against bottom-placed Cremonese last Sunday in Serie A (SA) extended their frustrating winless run to five games across all competitions (D3, L2). That’s a big fall from glory for Andre Sottil’s side after six straight wins earlier in the season, but despite this wobble they concluded the last round just three points outside the top four. Addressing their scoring concerns remains a priority though, having failed to net in two of their last three league matches.
- A golden opportunity to boost both their morale and points tally awaits, where Udinese face consecutive games against current relegation-threatened teams beginning with Lecce. That also comes with a chance to rebound at the Dacia Arena, where Udinese have won 11 of their 14 SA home H2Hs (L3). They are coming off a loss in their most recent SA home game though, but at least those recent scoring woes may be rectified having netted in six straight home matches.
- The visitors may not make things easy, as Lecce boast the best defensive record among the ten sides to start the round in the bottom half, despite being one of the only two SA sides yet to record a clean sheet. Going into the weekend with only a two-point cushion above the bottom three, they need to bounce back from a five-game drought (D2, L3) to avoid spending the break in the relegation zone.
- Lecce’s recent away league record (W1, D1, L4) doesn’t appear threatening on paper, but they are the only team to have taken points away to leaders Napoli (D 1-1). Lecce can also frustrate teams as matches go on, as no side has drawn more second halves on the road than Lecce (2H: D5, L1) this SA season, and they shouldn’t mind extending that squeeze against a top-six aspirant.
- Players to watch: Gerard Deulofeu remains crucial for Udinese’s scoring chances (G2, A6), with the side failing to score in three of the five league games he didn’t contribute. Assan Ceesay may look to upstage him, having been Lecce’s first scorer with his last three SA goals.
- Hot stat: Lecce are the only SA side this term yet to concede an away goal beyond the one-hour mark.