Getafe – Cadiz CF Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Getafe 0-0 Cadiz CF
Date: 05.11.2022 | Match at: 14:00 | League: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 13 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.60 | Bookie: Unibet.
Getafe – Cadiz CF Predictions and PREVIEW
- The impending World Cup break could be a saviour for Getafe, who saw Damián Suárez and Nemanja Maksimović subbed off early with injuries as they escaped with a 1-0 win at last-placed Elche despite a late sending off and a penalty save from goalkeeper David Soria. The next week provides a golden opportunity to increase their three-point cushion on the relegation zone, with struggling Cádiz and Almería their final opponents before La Liga’s (LL) intermission.
- Manager Quique Sánchez Flores praised the Elche performance that he believed would “toughen the team” and was apt reward for the toiling during the three prior LL draws. It was Getafe’s first league win from four attempts against the ten clubs that began this round in the bottom half of the standings (D1, L2), vindicating Quique’s claim that there is no such thing as an easy win in a competition where he believes as many as 14 clubs “scratch for every point” in each season.
- The fruits of Cádiz’s labour finally flowered as they ended a five-match winless league run (D4, L1) with a 3-2 win over Atlético Madrid, marking their first triumph from 15 previous attempts (D4, L10) against the side. If their next trip to Real Madrid is to be considered a writeoff, this appears a must-win fixture if Cádiz are to spend the break outside of the bottom three; which, with a three-point gap between 12th and 19th at the start of this round, is a distinct possibility.
- Now the question is whether spectators will see the gritty Cádiz side that earned four of their first seven LL points away from home, or the hapless outfit that collapsed to an embarrassing 5-1 defeat at Rayo Vallecano in their previous away trip. They should be hopeful when considering the fortunes of their opposition, as the pre-match favourite has won just 33% of Getafe’s LL matches this season (W4, D4, L4).
- Players to watch: Getafe are benefiting from a return to form for Enes Ünal after he scored goals in three of their last six LL draws or wins. The referee will have good reason to keep an eye on Cádiz midfielder Rubén Alcaraz, who has collected more bookings against Getafe (seven from ten appearances) than any other opponent.
- Hot stat: Almost half (15) of the 32 goals scored or conceded by Cádiz this LL season were recorded after the 75th minute.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Getafe 0-0 Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 05.11.2022"