Napoli – Udinese Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Napoli 3-2 Udinese
Date: 12.11.2022 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 15 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63 | Bookie: Unibet.
Napoli – Udinese Match Preview and PREVIEW
- Runaway Serie A (SA) leaders Napoli were unable to breach Empoli’s dogged defence for almost 70 minutes, but once again their coach Luciano Spalletti changed the game with some astute management. Their tenth consecutive SA victory was sealed by two substitutes, making Napoli’s nine goals scored from the bench the most across the top-five European leagues.
- Those late strikes see Napoli enter the final round of 2022 with an eight-point cushion atop SA and they will be eager to keep such a distance throughout the World Cup break and over Christmas. On the back of eight consecutive home victories in all competitions with six arriving via a 2+ goal margin, you would fully expect Napoli to do so. The arrival of Udinese should reinforce that belief too, as Napoli have won an incredible 12 of the last 13 H2Hs (D1).
- Something went wrong in early October for Udinese whose winning run was abruptly stopped at six SA matches, failing to win any of the following seven games (D5, L2). As a consequence, Andrea Sottil’s side have fallen out of the top-six although they still sit comfortably in the top half, a position their fans would undoubtedly have taken if it was offered before the season started.
- Udinese’s 1-1 draw at Spezia in midweek was their third consecutive stalemate on the road in SA, though they remain unbeaten on their travels since a 4-2 matchday one defeat against AC Milan (W3, D3). Therefore don’t expect Udinese to give up easily if they fall behind, especially as they have already salvaged a SA-high 15 points from losing positions this season.
- Players to watch: Napoli’s Hirving Lozano celebrated his 101st SA appearance with a crucial opener just after five minutes on pitch last time out, while he also found the net in his both previous H2Hs. For Udinese, Beto has seen four of his six goals this season make the score 1-1.
- Hot stat: Udinese have avoided a first-half deficit in five of the last seven H2Hs (HT: W2, D3, L2).