Troyes – Nantes Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Troyes 0-0 Nantes
Date: 28.12.2022 | Match at: 15:00 | League: FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 16 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet.
Match Preview Troyes – Nantes Predictions
- Sitting just one point above the four-team Ligue 1 relegation zone, Troyes used the World Cup break to bring in ex-Melbourne City boss Patrick Kisnorbo as their new manager, allowing him over a month to work with the squad. That time could prove important but as he’s still learning to speak French, he’ll be relying on the universal language of football to get his ideas across.
- The first Australian to manage in any of the top five European leagues is bidding to end a seven-match winless run in Ligue 1 (D4, L3), a tough feat considering Troyes have only beaten basement side Angers here this term in the league (D5, L1). Recent history suggests Kisnorbo could make a winning start though, as the home side on the day in this matchup has won each of the last three H2Hs ‘to nil’.
- Nantes sit one point and two places below Troyes so their need to get the festive period underway with a win appears even greater as they strive to remain competitive at home and in Europe. Although winless in Ligue 1 since mid-October (D3, L1), they’re still hard to beat, coming from behind in each of their last two league draws.
- However, those fighting qualities have been seldom evident on the road, as they possess the league’s worst away record this term (D3, L5) and are the only team without a Ligue 1 away success to their name. A single goal might be enough to break their duck here though, as none of the last five away H2Hs witnessed more than two goals scored (W3, L2).
- Players to watch: Iké Ugbo is the only Troyes player to net against Nantes since 2011/12, and all six of his goals since joining the side came before the hour-mark. Ludovic Blas is another to keep an eye on as the game progresses, as he’s scored in three of Nantes’ last five competitive fixtures, with two of those goals arriving after the 65th minute.
- Hot stat: All eight of Nantes manager Antoine Kombouaré’s H2Hs with Troyes (W6, L2) were won by the side that scored first.