Chelsea – Fulham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Chelsea 0-0 Fulham
Date: 03.02.2023 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 22 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.64 | Bookie: Unibet.
Chelsea – Fulham Predictions and Preview
- Away from their extraordinary exploits in the transfer market that saw them splurge a reported £288 million, Chelsea manager Graham Potter has had a 13-day gap between fixtures to get to work on the training field to try and steady the ship. A lifeless 0-0 draw with Liverpool in their last outing made it just two wins from seven matches since the restart (D2, L3), leaving the Blues ten points adrift of the Premier League (PL) top-four.
- If Potter is to work his magic here, he’ll need to exercise some demons of his own, having never beaten Fulham in four personal H2H meetings (D2, L2), while also losing twice to their manager Marco Silva already this term (once when Brighton manager). One of those defeats was a 2-1 loss in January’s reverse fixture, although that represented a rare blip in Chelsea’s record in this West London derby’s history, as they’ve lost just two H2Hs since 1980 (W26, D13).
- Fulham have become used to upsetting the odds this term though, and make the short journey across the capital looking to extend the two-point gap they currently hold over their rivals. A stellar first half of the campaign has earned them plenty of admirers, but progress has stalled of late, as they’ve failed to win their last three matches in all competitions (D1, L2).
- Silva described his side as ‘too open’ in their 1-1 FA Cup draw with Sunderland last time out, but that’s not something they can be accused of too often this term, as only twice have they conceded more than two goals in a league game. That could help Fulham to another positive result here, as just one of the Cottagers’ eight PL defeats this term came against a side currently beneath them in the table.
- Players to watch: Kai Havertz scored the winner in Chelsea’s last home outing against Crystal Palace, and he also netted twice in his only previous H2H meeting with Fulham at Stamford Bridge (W 2-0). Familiar with surroundings there is Fulham’s Willian, who returns to his old stomping ground having scored in this season’s meeting at Craven Cottage.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Chelsea 0-0 Fulham Predictions and Betting Tips 03.02.2023"